Re: [hylafax-users] Debugging PDF conversion?

It seems the internal pdf converter bombs no matter what I do, so I've been testing with pdf2ps instead. It works when run by itself from command line, but faxmail seems to use the internal filter even if pdf2ps is enabled in typerules.

Any tips on how I can get faxmail to run pdf2ps and not the builtin one?

Regards,
Harald