Re: [hylafax-users] Debugging PDF conversion?

hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 15.09.2005 04:50:27:

> > Can't say I understand why it gets this signal.
>
> sendfax has given up (and closed the pipe).

So then there's no more debug options for normal users then?

I ran faxmail on another pdf file which resulted in another error btw:

[root@trix6 tmp]# strace -s 512 -o debug cat pdfmail | faxmail > mail.ps
Assertion failed "Invalid Array[] index", file ".././util/StrArray.h" line 32.

Regards,
Harald