Re: [hylafax-users] Debugging PDF conversion?

hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 15.09.2005 16:49:32:

> handles (and what it discards).  It describes how to add external
> scripts to override handing of mime types, and some of the caveats of
> running faxmail with direct submission vs. using it to control sendfax

Sorry, I wasn't thinking clearly. :)

I've started playing with external scripts, but I'm not sure about the directory structure for the mime scripts. The type I'd like to process is application/octet-stream, so I've set:

MIMEConverters: /var/spool/hylafax/mime

in hyla.conf. I then created /var/spool/hylafax/mime/application and put a script called octet-stream in the dir. I also tried to create an octet-stream dir and placing a script in there, but the script will not start anyway.

The encoding is base64 which should be supported.

Any more tips for me? :)

Regards,
Harald