Re: [hylafax-users] What is your percentage of hard failures

Hello Peter,

  One comment on the USRobotics modem, I have a
Courier V.Everything that seems to work quite well.
One thing I did do (before installing and using
HylaFAX) was to upgrade the firmware of the modem.  I
found the upgrade  on the USRobotics site and it was 3
years newer than what was on the modem!

Just a thought!

Bruce...