Re: [hylafax-users] Eicon Diva vs Brooktrout

Hi Albert,

If you're interested in analog then the following results are from a
customer in the US who compared Brooktrout and Mainpine hardware in a fax
broadcast (send only) application for one month.  The application used for
this test was Windows based although our HylaFAX customers see very similar
levels of reliability.  Full test results will be available from our website
in due course.

Regards

Andrew Rinaldi
Mainpine Support