[hylafax-users] Voice message to sending fax...

This is an older question...

Others Fax Servers can do this if a voice Multitech modem is used, but i
can do this whith hylafax?

I am using Hylafax succesfully in a Suse 9.x, but I have some problems
when I send faxes to some places where  the telephone  line is not  only
for fax use, I mean in normal conditions when you want to send a fax you
have to call them and ask for fax tone so you can send a fax , I was
wondering if it is possible to send a voice message asking for  fax tone
( a wav file for example)before sending a FAX ???

Using HylaFAX 4.1.7 unser Suse Linux 9.0 with gcc 3.3.1  and libtiff
3.5.7 (maybe with multitech voice modem or ATMC MV34 modem)

Thanks,

Rejaine da Silveira Monteiro