[hylafax-users] Hylafax and DID

Hi,

I have a Suse 9.0 and Hylafax server which currently runs fine on four serial modems. I’ve monitored the mailing list for a while now and thiks it’s time to upgrade to an active ISDn card with DID (or is it DDI) routing. Which card should I use which is relative cheap and well documented and tested.?

Am I right to assume with the DID routing received faxes can be received on the 20 or so numbers on my primary rate isdn and thereafter forward it to the dedicated party.

Lastly, what is the difference between DDI and DID ?

Eagerly awaiting your response…

Eben Roux