Re: [hylafax-users] FaxDispatch...

here's what I have so far....

this seems to work to some extent.  It matches the $DEVICE to what I need it
to do.. but it copies the file before it's done receiving.  is theer anyway
to make the cp or move command wait until the fax is done receiving?  is the
$STATUS or equivalent I can check for?

Sam

FILE2="/var/spool/fax/recvq/"
FULLPATH="${FILE2}${FILENAME}.tif"
case "$DEVICE" in
ttyACM0)
        echo "ttyACM0 $FILE2 $FILENAME $FULLPATH" >> /var/spool/fax/recvq/junk
;;  # all faxes received on ttyACM0
ttyACM1)
        echo "ttyACM1  $FILE2 $FILENAME $FULLPATH"
        cp $FULLPATH /var/spool/fax/custom/purchasing
;;  # all faxes received on ttyACM1
ttyACM2)
        echo "ttyACM2 $FILE2 $FILENAME $FULLPATH" >> /var/spool/fax/recvq/junk
        echo "cp $FULLPATH /var/spool/fax/custom/purchasing
>> /var/spool/fax/recvq/junk"
        cp $FULLPATH /var/spool/fax/custom/purchasing
;;  # all faxes received on ttyACM1
esac