From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Albert Jumaquio
(Helpdesk)
Sent: Thursday, 18 August 2005 3:37 AM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] Eicon Diva vs Brooktrout

Hey guys,

I'm trying to build a production Hylafax server but am torn with which card
to purchase. Eicon Diva, cheaper and compatible with Hylafax open-source or
Brooktrout, 2x more expensive and needs Hylafax enterprise ed from iFax. Is
the error rate worth the price? Any issues or problems experienced by the
current users of these cards out there? Basically, is Brooktrout worth the
extra buck or is Eicon Diva good enough? Thanks for the info, cause knowing
is half the battle.

-Albert