[hylafax-users] Problem running SENDFAX in a shell

Hello,

I'm running hylafax 4.1.8... under SUSE 9 (Novell edition, but not running
novell services).

I can use sendfax fine typing in the command interactivly (running as
root).

When I try to run the SENDFAX command in a shell, I get the following
error:
(Its is a cut and paste from debugging the shell script)

echo $FILE_PS
/home/cgl/tmpps.9984
sendfax -n -D -v -v -d $FAXNUMBER $FILE_PS
Trying localhost (127.0.0.1) at port 4559...
Connected to localhost.
220 coghost.vet.utk.edu server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.2.1) ready.
-> USER root
230 User root logged in.
FAX: Can not open file

I bet I have some protections not quite right, but where?

Regards,
Charles
Charles Lambrecht
Manager - Computer Operations
cgl@xxxxxxx                                       (865) 974-5742
University of TN College of Veterinary Medicine
"Knowledge, Compassion, Discovery"