Re: [hylafax-users] Problem running SENDFAX in a shell

Hi,

did you install the hylafax that came with suse using YAST2?
or did you down load the non-suse hylafax  fax package and install it?

there seems to be an issue on suse that if you download a non-suse hylafax version ( suse roll their own distribution, but it really out of date)

that Whenever you run YAST2, it breaks the installation, because it changes all the hylafax folders (/var/spool/fax)to user "fax", from "root" or "uucp"