[hylafax-users] ModemSetup

I have looked at the code for the faxd daemon and as far as I can see there is no mechanism to get Hylafax to issue generic interaction with the modem prior to entering fax mode. I am looking for this as my modems are on a secured Cisco router across a network and I am using ttyd to provide the local 'tty' devices. I therefore need to issue a login sequence (username/password) after the device has been opened and before Hylafax tries to set the device up.

Can anybody advise on an alternative mechanism for doing this before I go and write some custom code to add this feature to our system.

Howard.

for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from you system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guarenteed to be secure or error-free
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.