Re: [hylafax-users] ANother faxnotify weirdness

Am 2005.06.13 15:52 schrieb(en) XWARE:

Unlike what I have read through hundreds of posts in the archives, my
pdf attached by faxnotify are unreadable, but take 68 bytes an not 0 like I have read many times..
I checked that I had MIMENCODE set to 'base'64 in setup.cache..
                                        ^^^^^^^^^
This looks like a typo.
What exactly do you have in setup.cache?
The value of MIMENCODE must be an executable program (or script).

What type of file did you submit as the fax job?
What type of file is the mail attachment? (Check with "file" on a UNIX system, show a dump of the contents)

Bodo