[hylafax-users] ANother faxnotify weirdness

Hello!
Unlike what I have read through hundreds of posts in the archives, my pdf attached by faxnotify are unreadable, but take 68 bytes an not 0 like I have read many times.. I checked that I had MIMENCODE set to 'base'64 in setup.cache.. I have...so I'm wondering what else could make this trouble ??
btw, the PDF I get with faxrcvd are perfect...
Has somebody an idea ?
Thanks a lot.
Cheers,
Phil.