[hylafax-users] Double notification -help !

Hello folks..
I have kind of a weird problem when I send a fax with hylafax 4.2.1..

I now get two notification mails :

- 1 with "facsimile job X to XXXXXXXXX done" subject
Which contains a transcript of the fax session

- 1 with "facsimile job X to XXXXXXXXX completed" subject
Which contains the average informations I was used to get from hylafax for years..

What can I do NOT to receive the first one that does not interest my users at all and generates a considerable amout of unwanted mail... ???

Thanks a lot to the one that can help me.. I'm quite in trouble with this...

Cheers,
Phil.