[hylafax-users] Extra Long Received Pages on Some Faxes

Hi all,

I notice on some faxes that we receive that the page length is double what it should be. For example,
a letter size document's length will be 22 inches instead
of 11.

The extra page length is blank and the document is correct in proportion. Just extra white space has been
added.

I did a little tracking down and discovered that the
TIF document in the recvq is the correct size ie 8.5x11.

This leads me to believe that something is happening
during the conversion to PDF.

Has anyone seen this before and if so are there any
suggested remedies?

Our workaround right now is to just drag and drop
the TIF from the recvq into Adobe Acrobat Pro which
converts it to a PDF with the right dimensions.

TIA,

Mike