Re: [hylafax-users] Print sent faxes

On 4/20/05, TheStone <cdrw.fedora@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My question: Now I cant print the sent faxes properly
> with these line: /usr/bin/tiff2ps -pa1 $FILE | /usr/bin/faxprint.pl
> $FILE | lp behind
> INFO=$SBIN/faxinfo
> FAX2PS=$TIFFBIN/fax2ps
> and the faxprint.pl script is in /usr/bin
>
> the recived faxes print properly with: /usr/bin/fax2ps $1 | lp

You don't say which file you edited, what you put into it, what kind
of errors you see if you run the command by hand, ...
By the way, usually the sent faxes are in ps format, so I doubt using
tiff2ps is a good start unless you know you submit faxes already in
tiff format (which you didn't say)

--
giulioo@xxxxxxxxx