Re: [hylafax-users] Problems with PDF and sending parallel over the same device

Check /etc/hylafax/etc/config for MaxConcurrentCalls

 vi config

LogFacility:            daemon
CountryCode:            1
AreaCode:               828
LongDistancePrefix:     1
InternationalPrefix:    011
DialStringRules:        "etc/dialrules"
ServerTracing:          1
DestControls:           destcont
MaxConcurrentCalls:     20

Hi List.
Im using Hylafax and capi4hylafax to send fax via my isdncard.
because this is a 4 port card i could send 8 faxes simultaneously.
but hylafax only allows me to send 1 fax at a time. Perhaps because it
thinks that the faxCAPI dev can only handle 1 call like a normal modem?
would be cool if theres a solution possible.

Christian Michallek
IT Management und Integration

DATA CONSULT SYSTEMHAUS GMBH
Bahnhofstraße 26