[hylafax-users] Problems with PDF and sending parallel over the same device

Hi List.
Im using Hylafax and capi4hylafax to send fax via my isdncard.
because this is a 4 port card i could send 8 faxes simultaneously.
but hylafax only allows me to send 1 fax at a time. Perhaps because it
thinks that the faxCAPI dev can only handle 1 call like a normal modem?
would be cool if theres a solution possible.

My second problem is the sending of PDF documents.
the quality is very very poor, nearly not readable.
converting this pdf to ps via pdf2ps helps and give me a good quality.
but i dont understand why the quality is so bad with PDF, because PDF
and ps arent much different.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Christian Michallek