[hylafax-users] whfc/fax viewer

Hello,

I'm using whfc to send and receive faxes as a client to the hylafax
server which runs on a linux box.
In the whfc Fax/System Pref.  tag I have filled in (I translate from french)
"Program to see received faxes" with [...]i_view32.exe.

My problem is following :
I need to preview sent faxes AND received faxes.
If I don't make a mistake the faxes to send (seen with preview button)
are in postscript format and the received faxes are in tiff format.
Or whfc asks only for one type of viewer that's to say I can only
view sent faxes OR received faxes but not both.
I don't want (if possible) to create icons on the desktop to point to
recvq and sendq shared with samba thru windows explorer.

My method to send faxes is to print the document to a Postscript
printer on whfax port.

The questions are
-----------------------
- is it possible to use a viewer which functions with both postscript and tiff
          format -> does someone know which one ?
- is it possible to view the faxes (sent and received) directly from whfc
          just on clicking on the wished line or directly on the JobID

For a simple user the fact that the documents names are docxxx makes it not
easy to retrieve a document.
So to make everything simple I would like to have all tools directly
accessible from whfc. Has someone such an experience ?
How do you manage it ?

Thanks in advance for any hint
Nadine