Re: [hylafax-users] whfc/fax viewer

Hi Nadine

Nadine Mauch schrieb:

Hello,

I'm using whfc to send and receive faxes as a client to the hylafax
server which runs on a linux box.
In the whfc Fax/System Pref.  tag I have filled in (I translate from french)
"Program to see received faxes" with [...]i_view32.exe.

My problem is following :
I need to preview sent faxes AND received faxes.

I have the same setup and I preview my faxes with the help from ghostscript. You can set the path to ghostscript on bottom of the system settings dialogue. Once you?ve installed ghostscript and entered the correct path you can press the preview button in the faxsend dialogue. It works perfect for me.
You can get ghostscript at: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/
And with the help from gsview (also available at above) you can view PS-Files.

Greets from Germany

Knut