Re: [hylafax-users] FaxQueuer: JOB xxxx: CONVERT DOCUMENT: exit status 0xff00

> On 2004.12.23 10:17 Mikhail Teterin wrote:
> > Mmm, probably not, good point. But what scripts does it need? notify
> > and
> > wedged? You can tell, we don't receive faxes here :-) ...
>
> faxgetty uses faxrcvd, mostly.  In a send-only environment you're going
> to want notify, and you've taken that away also.

Argh! That would explain... Indeed.

> Well, if you think it's a bug that needs to be fixed, then file a bug
> report.

I wanted to do just that, actually, but could not find a "Bug reports" link on
HylaFax.org :-) I think, my problem is solved now, but you may wish to make
bug-reporting easier -- by putting a link to bugs.hylafax.org directly onto
the home page (currently it is a sub-sub-topic of How-To).

Thanks! Yours,

	-mi