Re: [hylafax-users] FaxQueuer: JOB xxxx: CONVERT DOCUMENT: exit status 0xff00

On 2004.12.23 10:17 Mikhail Teterin wrote:

Mmm, probably not, good point. But what scripts does it need? notify
and
wedged? You can tell, we don't receive faxes here :-) ...

faxgetty uses faxrcvd, mostly. In a send-only environment you're going to want notify, and you've taken that away also. I think that faxq runs chrooted also. I'm not sure on that, though.

Anyway, my main complaint was about HylaFax ignoring the conversion
error and
proceeding to treat the job as successfully sent, even though it never
even
talked to the modem about it.

Well, if you think it's a bug that needs to be fixed, then file a bug report.

Lee.