Re: [hylafax-users] Dial pause

On 2004.12.17 04:54 Gilles wrote:
Hello.

I'm using HylaFAX 1:4.2.0-13 (Debian testing/unstable)
with a "class2" modem (no make).

The receiving part of the setup works.

But I can't send.
I think that it is related to the fact that, in order to
obtain an external line, I need to first dial '0', followed
by a pause.

I prepended "0," to the phone number, but in the the status
file (in the "sendq" directory), the comma wasn't there
anymore, so I wonder whether the number was really dialled
correctly.

If your modem is connected to a line that requires a special dial command, then it is not wise to require the user to have to always prepend information that will allow it to dial that special command. It is generally recommended to add to your modem configuration:

ModemDialCmd: ATDT0,%s

Lee.