Re: [hylafax-users] pdf attachment file empty

Thanks Martin, you are right, in my case it was an issue of running
"faxsetup" after upgrade from 4.1.8 to 4.2.0 on Gentoo.

I even found notes in log files after upgrades:
 * Hylafax now depends on sharutils instead of metamail for mime
 * handling, however, you can continue to use the latter if you
 * like (emerge metamail manually).

 * Now run faxsetup and (if necessary) faxaddmodem.

--
#Joseph

[snip]