Re: [hylafax-users] Issues with KillTime and TimeOfDay

> Correct, the settings in those two config files are only used when the
> client does not set a KillTime.  So what you need is to get HylaFSP to
> set the KillTime that you want.

HylaFSP seems to have not that option at this time, however we want to send
all the faxes at a particular time, so it is good for me to change it via a
cron operation.

> > What seems strange to me, is that even if I set manually the Killtime
> > in the
> > q* files contained in the sendq directory, it seems to be ignored;

> Don't do it that way.  Use faxalter.

I didn't know faxalter, seems very handy and easy to use, I have already put a
script using it it instead of my perl script; tomorrow we will test if it
works correctly. Just out of curiosity, isn't replacing manually the killtime
in the q* files supposed to work?

> As for TimeOfDay... I can't help you there, if that's the problem.
> I've never used TimeOfDay.

Well, I've seen very few stuff on Google and on the Hylafax site on this
argument, so I guess not many people are using it. I will check the sources
in order to find out its exact behaviour.

Thank you very much for the faxalter hint, it's a very useful command.

Greetings,
Fabio Corneti