Re: [hylafax-users] Issues with KillTime and TimeOfDay

> On 2004.12.08 08:04 Fabio Corneti wrote:
> > In /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config, I have put this lines:
> > TimeOfDay: 2100-0700
> > KillTime: "now +3 days"
>
> Where do you read that a KillTime parameter is valid in etc/config?
>
> Lee.

I sincerely do not remember, however I even tried putting it in hfaxd.conf and
hyla.conf with no changes in behaviour (i guess that the client sets its
own).
What seems strange to me, is that even if I set manually the Killtime in the
q* files contained in the sendq directory, it seems to be ignored; so I was
supposing that the problem actually is in the TimeOfDay parameter, which
specifies a range across two days, and I don't know if this is supported in
my version.

Thank you,
Fabio Corneti