[hylafax-users] faxstat problem on FC2?

I've seen some mention of similar problems in the list archives, but no
solution unless I've overlooked it. I have a Hylafax system that has been
sending and recieving fine (using WHFC from Windows PCs). I just logged
into the server and tried doing a faxstat and its not working. I know it
has worked in the past, but I dont recall how long its been since I've
tried it.

I get:

# faxstat  -v
Trying localhost (127.0.0.1) at port 4559...
Connected to localhost.localdomain.
220 wadfax.rohrer.com server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.2.0) ready.
-> USER root
230 User root logged in.
-> PORT 127,0,0,1,169,214
Service not available, remote server closed connection
Unable to initialize data connection to server

I also get a syslog message:

Dec  8 15:57:11 wadfax HylaFAX[21634]: CAUGHT SIGNAL 11

My hosts.hfaxd looks like:

root:0::k9N3fCy9Ks7xs

127.0.0.1
localhost
198.51.253.*
198.51.59.*
172.17.4.*
172.17.2.*

The server is running Fedora Core 2. Hylafax was installed from the binary
RPM and is hylafax-4.2.0-1rhp.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Joe Matuscak