[hylafax-users] Issues with KillTime and TimeOfDay

Hi all,
I've installed a new fax server using Hylafax 4.2.0 on a SMEServer box (based
Redhat 7.3); the server works perfectly, but I have a strange issue which I
haven't been able to work out.

In /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config, I have put this lines:
TimeOfDay: 2100-0700
KillTime: "now +3 days"
in order to send all queued faxes from 21 to 07 and to expire faxes 3 days
later.

The TimeOfDay parameter seems to work, because the server starts fax
trasmission at 21:00; however I have two problems.

The first problem is that the Killtime is set to "+3 hours" for each fax
queued, but this could be a client hidden setting (HylaFSP); not a great
problem, as I have a simple bash script which can change manually the
killtime row in sendq/q* files to arbitrary values (even +3 weeks).
The real problem is that fax trasmission stops at midnight and all unsent
faxes fail and are stored in doneq with "Killtime expired", even if their
killtime row is set to weeks ahead.
I'd like to specify that I have even changed TimeOfDay to 2000-0700 just to
confirm that it was not a Killtime issue (as someone might say noting that
the difference between 2100 and 0000 is exactly 3 hours, the default hylafax
setting); however, I'm still not sure that the Killtime option is not
involved in these problems :)

Is it possible that TimeOfDay cannot be used to indicate a range of hours
across two days (so the trasmission stops at midnight and the faxes are
marked as killtime expired)? If this is the case, is there the possibility to
specify a range for trasmission across two days?
Moreover, why the faxes are marked with Killtime expired? Shouldn't they be
queued for the next day when the first hour specified in TimeOfDay comes?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english,
Fabio Corneti
ciccio@xxxxxxxxxx