Re: [hylafax-users] Coverpage woes!

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 18:38:44 -0800, <pelmgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I'm in the process of setting up a simple coverpage
>pagesize letter no image all text in windows times new roman

>Problem is, I cannot send a fax with just coverpage   or coverpage+content
>e with some sound hylafax/postscript experience might be able to help
>out

>This is what I'm getting when using  sendfax -v  (coverpage + text file)
>..

It's not clear to me where the error is. You could have said "I'm expecting
this and I get that".

However, you cannot do
sendfax ... coverpage
like it was a normal doc to be sent, cover page needs special handling.

So you really have to show the _exact_ command line, what you expected and
what you got.

--
giulioo@xxxxxxxxx