[hylafax-users] SOLVED, was: Can`t fax from clients ("CAPI not installed")

I LOVE simple solutions!
tic@xxxxxxxxxxx was right, changing the mentioned entry brought me
instant success. Thanks to you (despite your strange name) and of
course to Bodo for his brain-work. All seems well now, but i have to
check the results on another fax machine.
Thanks for helping,

 tim