[hylafax-users] Unable to send to some remote fax devices

Hello everyone,

Recently we installed a fax-solution with hylafax and we noticed as our
customer wanted to send one fax to several remote destinations, that some
remote fax devices can not properly be addressed.

The hylafax solution consists of:
* hylafax 4.2.0
* Fedora Core 2 OS
* A serial modem "Devolo 56k fun II"

We presume that the core of the problem can be narrowed down to either of two
things:
1) The telephone system of our customer
2) Or Hylafax 4.2.0

The reason we presume this is, that at a different customer it is possible to
send a fax to the remote destination using the same modem, but with an older
hylafax, and without a telephone system.

Here are logs of the above setup, first a working attemtp for a remote
destination which does not fail:

http://www.futura-it.de/c000000492

And here are two failed attempts at for the same remote destination:
http://www.futura-it.de/c000000493
http://www.futura-it.de/c000000494

I would appreciate any hints on how to solve this problem. It would be nice if
I'd be included in the CC, as I'm not subscribed, however I will also follow
the mailinglist from the archives.

Thanks in advance,
- - Chris

- --