Re: [hylafax-users] [Job time limit exceeded] again....

* Murray Maxwell Dancey <murray@xxxxxxxxxx> [041104 20:28]:
> Great thanks Aiden, your right....
>
> "Parameters  marked  with  a  1  are used only by the HylaFAX scheduler
>        process and should appear only in the file  named  config."
>
> Do you know if I have to SIGHUP the faxq program to get it to reread that
> config?

It should re-read it automatically if it's been modified.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 438-4638 x8103