Re: [hylafax-users] [Job time limit exceeded] again....

Great thanks Aiden, your right....

"Parameters  marked  with  a  1  are used only by the HylaFAX scheduler
       process and should appear only in the file  named  config."

Do you know if I have to SIGHUP the faxq program to get it to reread that
config?