Re: [hylafax-users] [Job time limit exceeded] again....

* Murray Maxwell Dancey <murray@xxxxxxxxxx> [041104 09:07]:
> I've been looking at the list for a solution to this problem in relation to
> sending large PS files.  GS is running fine, it just takes some 3-4 minutes
> to process the file.
>
> I've adjusted the config.modem file to read:
>
> PostScriptTimeout:      1200
>
> Restarted the processes.
>
> But faxqueuer seems to take no notice, and aborts the job after two minutes.

That belongs in the scheduler config, not the device config, as
documented in the hylafax-config manual page.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 438-4638 x8103