[hylafax-users] [Job time limit exceeded] again....

I've been looking at the list for a solution to this problem in relation to sending large PS files.  GS is running fine, it just takes some 3-4 minutes to process the file.

I've adjusted the config.modem file to read:

PostScriptTimeout:      1200
Restarted the processes.

But faxqueuer seems to take no notice, and aborts the job after two minutes.