[hylafax-users] Adding the cover page to the returned email..

Hi

I've managed to set up Hylafax 4.2.0 with email notification faxes, in PDF
format, to the senders, and the Admin.

So far so good.

However the client is a Law firm, and they require the entire fax to be
returned to them in the PDF. Including the customised cover page.

My question:

How can I add the cover page to the files that are returned in the email?

Thanks.

Olly