Re: [hylafax-users] capi4hylafax (again) take 2 :)

On Thursday 28 October 2004 12:29, Kimble Young wrote:
> Gavin,
>
> The status is normal. I don't think it changes when sending a fax. The
> integration is not 100% with capi4hylafax.

OK no worries :)

> One thing I can suggest is, and this works with AVM B1 cards...try
> getting the latest firmware. You might be amazed how old the firmware
> you have running often is.  Also, disable anything you can for maximum
> capability.

Good heavens you were quite right - I was using the firmware from
ftp.isdn4linux.de, and getting the latest v7.6 driver (27MB!) from Eicon has
resolved both the Comm Error on our fax machine, but more importantly
c2faxsend now exits gracefully! :)

Cheers,
Gavin.