[hylafax-users] LIBTIFF fix problems

I have SUSE 9.1 on my test HylaFax box.  It has the LIBTIFF 3.6.1.

I am new to linux, but have a lot of Windows and Development experience.  I believe my options are.

  1. Rollback to 3.5.7 ( I tried once already and it didn’t work)
  2. Apply the patch and rebuild 3.6.1
  3. Possibly go to 3.7.1 from the lib tiff site (Does this fix it?)

From what I have seen, Hylafax is a great system.  I just need to be able to read the inbound faxes.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Thanks,

John Ramminger
System Administrator
Phone: 770-290-8845
Fax:  770-290-8851
Pager: 770-213-5383
John.Ramminger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
KnowledgeStorm, Inc.
2520 Northwinds Parkway, Suite 300
Alpharetta, GA  30004
www.knowledgestorm.com

KnowledgeStorm - The Leader in Technology Search