Re: [hylafax-users] distinctive ring?

Sorry about not including the hardware and setup.  I have a Hayes Accura
v.92 modem model 15328.  So I use minicom to open up communication to the
modem and when I dial the distinctive ring number, the message from the
console say's 'RING'.  Both numbers actually display the same thing so I
tried to use the 'AT-SDR=7' but I get an error.  I have no problem going out
and buying another modem so if there's an 'ideal' model that I should be
using please advise.  But if we can get this current one working that would
be great.

Any suggestions?

Kirk