Re: [hylafax-users] Iternet-Fax WG Anyone?

-------------------
> > That way, whenever possible, his people could put in a
> > document, and email it rather than faxing it.  Since 80% of his
> > outbound faxes go to 10 recipients and 9 of those agreed to accept the
> > email, this goes a long way to reducing costs.

 Sorry for the misunderstanding, it was the above snippet from Bill's
message that threw me out on the email bit.
 So, to all intent and purpose, the (T.37) method is a standards compliant
version of the email to fax system.

 Again, sorry for the misunderstanding :)

Matt