Re: [hylafax-users] Iternet-Fax WG Anyone?

> I really do think that if there is no apparent enthusiasm for it now
> that "if you build it, they will come".
>
> As far as being included in the core when it's done... hang it on
> bugzilla and see what the -devel crowd says.
>
> Lee.

 Now, call me thicko if you will, but what is, in practicallity, the
difference between either sending someone an email with pdf attached, or
using mail to fax, compared to this method?
 Unless I'm really in brain dead mode, (again), today, this seems to be a
fancier version of faxmail, or am I missing the obvious?

Matt