Re: [hylafax-users] Iternet-Fax WG Anyone?

* Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [040804 03:23]:
> On 2004.08.03 23:00 Bill Binko wrote:
>
> >I'm not tied to extending faxmail per se: I just think this would be a
> >good addition to the Hylafax suite out of the box.
>
> Yes, I think so too.  I'm just not a faxmail fan, however.  (Yeah, I
> can hear the defense team perking up already.  Sorry, I don't mean to
> start a debate on it.  It's just my opinion, and I don't mean to speak
> for anyone other than myself.)

I whole heartely agree... I myself have written (and posted) faxmail
alternatives which are more flexible...  faxmail (in it's current
implementation, and as part of "hylafax core") has to die...

aidan@xxxxxxxxxxx                                       command like a king,