Re: [hylafax-users] Fw: use fax machine as scanner

Thanks Lee - that sounds like a great solution.

I'd take the fax machine off them! and give them the help they need to help themselves. When we implemented our solution, it was simply not being used, with people preferring to print a document , take it off the printer, fax it then shred it. By making the actual fax internal only we made it pointless to work in this way and they began faxing directly from their desktop. Of course, there will always be actual paper  to be sent and our current solution makes that unduly hard!

Thanks,
Simon