Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax client for software for windows.

Michael,

The lists run on iFAX's servers, and I do most of the list admin.

While I appreciate the concise review of available clients, specific stuff
like this will always be 'one person's opinion' unless it's open to
contributions from many people. Something so subjective really doesn't seem
like it has a home in the list's welcome message.

That's not to say there's not value in making the welcome message contain
more pointers to useful information, or specific sections of the hylafax.org
site, or the HylaFAX Wiki.

In your experience, do people ever really read this welcome message?

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson
Senior Sales & Support Engineer