[hylafax-users] problems with Multitech Modem MT 2834ZDXb-solved

Hi,

I solved my problem thanks to your postings
and the information I found on HylaFAX site:
http://www.hylafax.org/Modems/multitech-2834.html
I stored a new value of 35 in S38 register of my modem:
               AT&F
               ATS38=35
               AT&F9
               AT&W0
Now I'm testing it and so far it seem to work fine.

Thank you very much to all for the help!

Milen