Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax use only one of two modems

Hi Christian

man sendfax

      -h [modem@]host[:port]
                   Force  the  jobs to be processed on a specific
                   host  and,  optionally,  using  a   particular
                   modem.  The host may be either a symbolic name
                   or a network address.  If no -h option is sup­
                   plied,  sendfax uses the FAXSERVER environment
                   variable to identify  the  HylaFAX  server  to
                   which  the  jobs  should  be  directed.  If no
                   server is specified then sendfax  attempts  to
                   contact  a  server  on  the local host.  If no
                   modem is specified, the job will be  submitted
                   to any available modem.
HIH

-m