Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax use only one of two modems

Thanks,
but I am working with sendfax and I do not find any parameter to specify the modem to fax.
Normally hylafax must use the second fax if the first is in use - or not? Or need this a special configuration?

How can I test ttyS1 by hylafax?

regards
Christian