Re: [hylafax-users] Receive problem

I can't comment on anything until you try Class 1. If Class 1 works then you should contact MultiTech to have them resolve the problem with Class 2.

Lee.

On 2003.09.23 07:20 Matthias Reich wrote:
RETRANSMISSION
I haven't received any comments til now and just want to ensure that
the
original mail wasn't shredded by our server.

Matthias

Am Donnerstag, 18. September 2003 16:48 schrieb Lee Howard:
> On 2003.09.18 06:14 Matthias Reich wrote:
> > The problem is reproducible but ONLY from this particular sender.
> > I receive about 200 Faxes per day on this line, all others are
> > received
> > correctly.
>
> So 100% of the faxes received from this sender end up with this
error?
> How reproducible is it?

Hi Lee,

This is 100% reproducible from this sender. every single fax from this
sender
ends up with this error. In the meantime I put another modem (same
model) on
the phone line, same result.

I will setup one of my modems to Class 1, to see if the faxes are
still not
received from that sender over the weekend, but I have to setup a test

environment first, because I won't change my production environment.
I hope to get an Elsa Modem today, so I will test with this modem too.

[...]

Matthias

--
HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880535