Re: [hylafax-users] Receive problem

Hi Lee,

this MultiTech MT1432BG seems to be a Class 2 modem only.
running faxaddmodem tells so and gives no chance to choose Class 1.
So I will contact Multitech to see if they have any idea.

BTW: This is the only destination I can't receive faxes properly.
I receive about 200 Faxes per day inbound on that modem without any errors,
and have 2 modems running outbound sending about 500 per day.

So stay tuned until I get an answer from MultiTech-Support